Dr. Crain received her MD and completed her residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She completed her fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging with National Orthopedic Imaging Associates, after which she joined NOIA.
She currently serves as medical director for imaging centers in San Francisco Bay Area and Colorado. She is a consultant for collegiate and professional players and teams including Colorado Rockies, Cleveland Indians, SF Giants, Santa Clara Broncos and US Ski and Snowboard teams. She has given numerous MSK MRI lectures including subjects of Turf Toe, Sports Hernia and Pediatric Sports Injuries and her most recent publication is on Imaging of Turf Toe.
- Mt. Tam Orthopedics (Spine Center)
- CPMC Imaging, Van Ness Campus
- California Pacific Advanced Imaging
- CPMC Imaging, Mission Bernal Campus
- California Campus
- CPMC Center for Women’s Health Care
- Sonoma Valley Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Imaging
- MarinHealth Outpatient MRI
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- National Orthopedic Imaging Associates
- Sutter Lakeside Hospital